A unique opportunity to purchase this stunning detached bungalow situated on an elevated site in a prestigious location.
- This deceptively spacious detached bungalow offers a wealth of well planned and adaptable family accommodation
- Situated on a spacious elevated site that affords magnificent far-reaching views over Whitehead and Belfast Lough to the County Down coast
- Lounge with feature cast iron horseshoe style fireplace and bright picture window plus separate sitting room/bedroom six
- Office/Dining room - Picture window giving superb far-reaching views over Whitehead and Belfast Lough
- Spacious open plan family room/kitchen with excellent range of built-in high & low-level units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Family bathroom with coloured suite incorporating separate matching shower cubicle
- Generous and well maintained gardens to front and rear in lawns with trees and shrubs and bounded by hedging
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Attached garage
- Prestigious and sought-after residential location affording easy access to the town centre, shore front and train station
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with Georgian style top light and double glazed sidelight to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Glazed door to:
White suite with low flush WC. Vanity unit.
LOUNGE: 19' 11" X 13' 7" (6.08m X 4.15m)
Feature cast iron horseshoe style fireplace set in painted wood surround with slate tiled hearth. Solid pine strip floor. Picture window giving superb far-reaching views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast. Fitted shelving. Two wall light points.
SITTING ROOM / BEDROOM (6): 13' 9" X 13' 9" (4.18m X 4.18m)
Solid wood strip floor. Picture window giving superb views over Whitehead.
OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM: 13' 5" X 11' 3" (4.09m X 3.43m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Fireplace with tiled hearth (presently disused). Door to rear porch and UPVC double glazed door to garden.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN: 15' 6" X 7' 9" (4.72m X 2.35m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Beko built-in low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. UPVC wall cladding. Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed door to garden. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
OFFICE/DINING ROOM 13' 8" X 12' 12" (4.17m X 3.95m)
Including depth of double built-in wardrobe. Picture window giving superb far-reaching views over Whitehead and Belfast Lough.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 8' 10" (4.18m X 2.70m)
Plus depth of double built-in wardrobe with sliding doors and cupboards over. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 1" (3.00m X 2.17m)
Double built-in wardrobe with cupboards over.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 2" X 8' 8" (3.09m X 2.64m)
Built-in double wardrobe with cupboards over. Pine clad ceiling.
BEDROOM (5): 9' 10" X 6' 8" (3.00m X 2.03m)
Double built-in wardrobe and cupboards over.
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Matching inset wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Contrasting fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitting.
Double entrance gates and bitmac driveway leading to garage and ample parking space. Spacious front garden laid to lawn with trees and shrubs and bounded by hedging. Safely enclosed rear garden with crazy paved patio, paved sun patio and coloured stoned areas. Bounded by hedging. UPVC oil tank.
ATTACHED GARAGE 26' 1" X 9' 10" (7.96m X 3.00m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Boilerhouse to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.